NEW Hair Bows Posted For Fall!!!!



This week I was so excited to unvail my new fall additions to my e-boutique at http://missnikkishairbows.etsy.com. I have some new fabric hair bows, that I think will be hot for this season that are made from sweater fabric!

I also have some Kansas City Chiefs spirited hair bows that I have created for this football season.
These are so fun!
 Here in Kansas City we support the home team in a big way! I thought it would be fun to have a little something for us female fans (big and small) to show our team spirit. :)



Make sure you stop by and check out all the cool new things. Click on the mini shop to the right and that will take you directly to my shop.

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. Stay tuned for sale updates, tutorials, and other things I will be posting in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment